My colleague, Renae McGregor, who owns Legacy Boutique, sent me this today. She said she got it from her friend, Susan Power. I thought it was worth sharing! Enjoy.
Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God or align yourself with the Universe about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement:
'My purpose is to__________ today. I am thankful for______________. The positive difference I will make today is _________________.'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
View everything that enters your life as a gift. Ask yourself, 'How does this help me evolve spiritually?' 'What is the lesson for me? And then learn it.
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. God/Universe heals everything - but you have to trust the process.
20. However good or bad a situation seems to be, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for__________. Today I accomplished_________. What I contributed today to make the world a better place _____________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. Say 'Thank You' from the depths of your heart. You'll be smiling before you know it.