This just in from Amy Lang & Kim Estes- MamaCon's co-founders:
An amazing mom who attended last year’s MamaCon believes so strongly in what the event can do for moms like you that she wants to make it possible for more moms to come this year. Wahoo!
This awesome anonymous mom is making it possible for 25 other moms to attend for FREE. Be one of the first 25 to use the code BOGO24 when you register this Friday and you can bring a friend for FREE! (If you think MamaCon is fun on your own, just wait til you come with a friend.)
Here’s how to make it happen:
1) Find your buddy - post on Facebook or send an email telling your friends the first to get back to you can join you at MamaCon for FREE! (You can, of course, split the cost of one ticket making this a super duper affordable day of relaxing and refueling. Just a thought!)
2) Deal with your kids - enlist your baby daddy, significant sidekick, mom, neighbor, whoever to wrangle the kids for a day. Arrange an “extendo-playdate” and promise to return the favor - you’ll be so re-energized after MamaCon that you’ll be up for hosting multiple playdates!
3) Register for MamaCon this FRIDAY, May 10 starting at 5:00 AM for 24 hours only!
1) Register yourself. Use code BOGO24 and put your buddy's name in the "How did you hear about us" section.
2) Register your buddy. Use code BOGO24 and put your name in the "How did you hear about us" section.
3) You must pay for each ticket via PayPal or credit card or it won't work!
4) Your buddy's name must be on your registration form or both tickets will be rejected.
There’s a limited amount and time so act fast! Mark your calendar and be ready to register at 5:00 AM on Friday.
Amy & Kim
PS If you join us at MamaCon and you have a horrible experience, we will give you your money back. Seriously.
See you at MamaCon!